About the CMO Innovation Forum Singapore
What next? Marketing leaders globally face that very question for 2021’s marketing strategies after a rocky 2020. According to a survey by Forbes, 80% of CMOs are confident about their organization’s post-pandemic recovery and believe their businesses will emerge stronger and more resilient despite having to grapple with competing priorities to adapt with volatile customer behaviour and ever-changing expectations.
Marketers need a new playbook that can answer questions that matter most, to thrive in this new digital reality:
- What do the shifts inside the organization, along with quickly evolving customer expectations, mean for today’s CMOs?
- What does the focus on existing customers plan mean for marketing priorities in 2021 and beyond?
- What kind of working relationships will the CMO need to forge with the rest of the C-suite to drive real growth for the business?
- What are the common denominators in the role of CMO to that of a CDO today, and how does the synergy benefit the enterprise?
At our 4th annual CMO Innovation Forum Singapore, we will celebrate innovative marketing leaders who are redefining the role as well as driving growth and innovation in a time of immense change. Join us on this journey as we create a deep human to human connection in a world that needs you, now, more than ever.
- Re-establishing marketing function as the centre of customer experience
- Moving beyond marketing: how to build brand communities
- CX and brand loyalty: the new tech tools
Who Should Attend?
CMOS, Chiefs, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers and Managers of: