CMO Innovation Summit 2020 Singapore
"CMOs need to muscle in on Digital Transformation. By taking the full responsibility for customer experience, marketers can play a more serious role in effecting change."
-Forrester, February 2019
Taking Content, Visual & Data-Driven Strategies + Digital & Disruptive Marketing Technologies to the Next Level throughout the Full Customer Experience Journey
About the CMO Innovation Summit Singapore
According to Forrester 2019 digital transformation report, only 16% of CMOs are responsible for leading the execution of their firm’s digital transformation. In addition, CMOs have the unique distinction of being both the highest turned-over and the shortest tenure in the C-suite.
A strong reason could be that the CMOs are constantly facing the struggle to simultaneously deliver both short-term customer satisfaction and long-term digital transformation.
Moreover, the challenge could be on delivering the brand promises, which gets compounded when faced with difficulties in keeping pace with fast-evolving data and technology
How can Marketing Leaders in Singapore step up to lead the digital transformation by taking their content and data-driven strategies?
How can they ensure a comprehensive customer experience together with an immersive digital & disruptive marketing technologies?
How can they positively impact their brand growth, influence and increase loyalty?
Going into the 3rd Annual Year, CMO Innovation Summit Singapore is one of industry’s most reputed, highly engaging and widely attended forum for the region’s top marketing leaders and business decision makers.
This closed-door summit will gather over 150+ CMOs, VP Marketing, GM/Head of Marketing, and Head/Director of Digital/Data/Branding/Experience/Social Media/Loyalty/Analytics, and other key business decision makers to find out what it takes to drive successful marketing today!
- Latest digital, data-driven & disruptive marketing trends impacting CMOs in Hong Kong & Asia
- Innovative practices, successful strategies & effective execution roadmaps
- Humanizing brands through effective content-marketing & impactful storytelling
- Trends in aligning data to fit evolving customer needs in real-time
- Understanding how gamification, AI, IoT can improve personalized customer experience
- Ensuring ROI from marketing investments while keeping pace with innovation, tech & evolving business needs
- Empowering the right mix of talents & capabilities
Who Should Attend?
CMOS, Chiefs, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers and Managers of:
- Customer Experience
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Communications
- Sales & Marketing
- Social Media
- Consumer Relationship
- Consumer Data
- Marketing Analytics
- Corporate Relations
- Public Relations
- Market Research
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- More than 20+ leading CMOs sharing live case studies, technology updates and industry best practices – the only CMO event of the region to feature as many success stories in a day.
- The only agenda created based on Asia’s Top 1000 CMOs’ & Singapore’s Leading 500 Companies’ CMOs’ Voices for Businesses
- Meet and network with over 150+ industry peers in cross industry marketing functions across Singapore & Asia